WE WORK CLOSELY WITH OUR CLIENTS, FOLLOW THEIR CONCERNS AND NEEDS, AND ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE THEM WITH THE BEST SOLUTION.
We provide services to large companies operating in the Consumer Goods sector on a range of legal issues and have significant experience in managing and resolving relevant legal and commercial issues.
High quality legal services to both companies already operating at this sector and companies being formed.
We undertake in the Clothing and Electrical Appliances Sectors:
- the formation of any legal form of company
- registration and protection of industrial property right in Greece, European Union or any other country abroad (in cooperation with local lawyers where necessary)
- acquisitions, mergers, strategic cooperation
- consumer protection issues and legislation
- distribution systems, drawing up and operation of commercial cooperation and franchising agreements
- drawing up and operation of commercial leasing contracts.
- employment law matters
- tax issues relating to formation and operation of companies
- resolving dispute on the above matters