WE ARE PARTICULARLY STRONG IN ASSISTING CLIENTS TO SET UP AND MANAGE DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS AND HAVE A SOLID TRACK RECORD IN RELEVANT DISTRIBUTION.
We provide advice to players in the entire chain of distribution intermediaries from the supplier to the consumer. We have represented in distribution related litigation both major suppliers and distributors (international and domestic) in the food sector, sportswear sector, clothing sector, pharmaceutical sector, publishing industry and light industry.
Our experience in this sector includes:
- drafting distribution agreements
- assisting in setting network logistics
- e-commerce and home shopping arrangements
- domestic and EU Competition/Antitrust issues
- protection for brands and other intellectual property assets and managing risk of intellectual property infringement
- product liability risk management and safety issues affecting manufacturers and distributors
- dispute resolution solutions and relevant litigation