Corporate Social Responsibility
Since the establishment of KLC Law Firm, we have adopted a socially responsible attitude towards the needs and problems of modern society. We have developed actions and business practices, aiming to support vulnerable social groups and protect the natural environment.
Our main activities in the field of CSR are focused on:
- Providing legal advice on a pro bono basis
- Sponsoring the international non – profit medical humanitarian organisation “Doctors without Borders” (Médecins Sans Frontières) since 2007
- Solidarity to children with special needs
- Contribution to schools for the improvement of education
- Donation of desktop PCs to volunteering non-profit organisations
- Recycling paper
- Providing financial support to socially marginalised groups
- Sponsoring cultural events
We have an organised system of Corporate Governance, which is reflected in the Firm’s Statute and Internal Regulation. This system ensures our effective management and organisational structure, as well as the rules governing the relations between the firm, the partners and the employees. Our firm’s operation is based on transparency and consistency to the adopted rules.