SUPREME COURT LAWYER
Admitted to the Athens Bar in 2005
GREEK, ENGLISH, GERMANDOWNLOAD V.CARD
SHORT BIOGRAPHYACADEMIC CURRICULUMRELEVANT WORK
Ioanna Lazaridou is a Partner at KLC Law Firm. She is a practicing lawyer with more than 15 years of experience in corporate and commercial law, focusing mainly on M&A transactions. She has extensive experience in high-volume acquisitions in various sectors, especially tourism and energy. She has also been involved in financing projects, acting for both financial institutions and corporate clients in cross border transactions involving complex security mechanisms.
University of Bristol: Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Commercial Law
University of Athens – Law School: Law Degree (LL.B.)
Relevant experience includes:
- Acted for one of the founding shareholders of a pharmaceutical company in the sale of his stake to a Greek fund.
- Acted for an Italian company active in the dairy industry in the acquisition of a top Greek dairy distributor.
- Acted for a group of shareholders in the sale of their stake in a major hotel group to one of the biggest Greek corporate groups active in the car and airline industries.
- Represented a Chinese bank in a €94-million project financing in the solar energy sector.
- Acted for a German tour operator throughout its entry into the Greek market and the conclusion of long-term hotel lease agreements in the islands of Corfu, Rhodes and Kos.
- Acted for an international travel company in its acquisition from one of the largest German tour operators.
- Acted for a Greek hotel group in hotel acquisitions, long-terms lease agreements and management contracts.
- Advised a London based hedge fund on the legal framework for cross-border acquisitions in the Greek hotel sector.