Private Clients / Family Disputes
WE LISTEN CAREFULLY, WITH RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING, TO HIS/HER PROBLEM AND WE WILL PROVIDE HIM/HER WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SOLUTION, TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THE NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT AND THE PARTICULARITIES OF EACH CASE SEPARATELY.
In our Firm, the private individual who requests our assistance, is first and foremost a person who has or wants to prevent a personal problem. Regardless of the complexity and seriousness of the problem, and along with the responsible legal support that we ensure, our client has a personal, human contact with every single one of our lawyers who handle the case. The lawyers of our firm cover all areas of law and they are able, by collaborating, to provide specialised legal services for a broad spectrum of issues.
Our experience in this sector includes:
- family and inheritance law matters, financial settlements and disputes arising from divorces, distributions of common property etc.
- civil medical liability
- registration and protection of industrial property right in Greece, European Union or any other country abroad (in cooperation with local lawyers where necessary)
- employment and insurance law matters (recruitments, discharges, benefits, pensions)
- tax issues regarding income taxation, real estate taxation and the pursuit of entrepreneurial activity
- urban planning issues
- the formation of any legal form of company
- drawing up and operation of commercial leasing contracts
- real estate