Commercial Contracts | Agreements
WE PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE TO CLIENTS IN VARIOUS BUSINESS SECTORS, BOTH IN THE CONTEXT OF LEGAL SUPPORT ON DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS AND IN TERMS OF PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CUSTOM-MADE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS.
Our team provides specialised, sophisticated and integrated legal services regarding the drafting, legal assessment, negotiation and monitoring of the implementation of all kinds of commercial transactions. We have extensive experience providing legal support to a wide range of customers, including many of the most prominent Greek enterprises and large multinational companies, regarding cooperation agreement, set up and operation of sale and distribution networks, technology transfer agreements and all types of commercial contracts. Our dedicated and highly qualified team provides effective, integrated and high – quality legal services of considerable added value to our clients as a result of our deep knowledge, professionalism, business-oriented legal thinking and extensive expertise that has been evidenced also in complex transactions.
A "one-stop-shop" service through the identification of effective legal solutions on issues of all legal sectors coming into play, both in Greece and abroad, assisted by a well-developed and effective international network of collaborators.
COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS / AGREEMENTS
- Αcting as legal advisor to a well-known European sportswear group of companies in complex negotiations concerning its retail network in Greece
- Αcting as legal advisor to the Greek subsidiary of a leading international photovoltaic integrator regarding the drafting and negotiating of EPC and O&M contracts for PV plants as well as various types of cooperation agreements for the development of solar projects
- Αcting as legal advisor to a leading steel industry regarding the conclusion of a complex business transaction with a multinational group for the processing and exploitation of industrial gas
- Αcting as legal advisor to a group of companies with a wide range of activities in the food services sector regarding the set up and operation of its network of franchisees
- Αcting as legal advisor to a European world-leading group engaged in developing, marketing and distributing artistic glass in complex negotiations with distributors in Greece and the drafting and implementation of settlement and debt restructuring arrangements and distribution network reorganization
- Αcting as legal advisor to a company of a well-known global group of energy and petrochemical companies concerning Greek law and formulation of contractual provisions for sale of crude oil under retention of ownership arrangements and set-off of claims arising from sales of crude oil against claims under refined oil products sales
- Αcting as legal advisor to a multinational olive oil equipment manufacturer regarding Greek law assessment of sales contracts with olive oil producers
- Αcting as legal advisor to a group of franchisees regarding the negotiation of franchise agreements and in the context of litigation with the master-franchisee Greek subsidiary of a major multinational fast food group
- Αcting as legal advisor to a leading Greek company in the advertising and BTL sales promotion sector for the drafting of contracts of engagement in clients’ promotional projects, including in the banking and retail sectors
- Αcting as legal advisor to clients active in the pharmaceutical industry regarding the conclusion of licensing, procurement and other services agreements
- Αcting as legal advisor to distributors/sales agents/franchisees in various business sectors regarding in litigation and out of court negotiations in relation to “goodwill” claims upon termination of business cooperation agreements