Mergers & Acquisitions
A CORE QUALITY ELEMENT OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE IS OUR ABILITY TO SWIFTLY COMPLETE COMPLEX TRANSACTIONS BY PUTTING TOGETHER FOR EACH PROJECT THE MOST SUITABLE PROJECT TEAM, ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS, SO AS TO ADDRESS ALL CRUCIAL LEGAL ISSUES FROM ANY LEGAL SECTOR AND BE ABLE TO CONSTANTLY EVALUATE AND ADJUST TO CHANGING CONDITIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THE CONTEXT OF MULTI-TIER NEGOTIATIONS.
We have a vast experience and in-depth expertise in the M&A sector.
Full legal support to our clients, whether at the buying or selling side, by identifying the optimum deal structure from a legal and tax point of view, by organising, preparing and performing the legal due diligence (physical or virtual data room), by drafting and updating the due diligence report (at varying levels of analysis depending on the client's needs, the nature of the transaction and the desired cost), by drafting and negotiating the transaction documents and by monitoring in general the closing of the transaction.
- Legal advisor of a leading foreign company for the acquisition of a major domestic company active in the production of natural cosmetics
- Legal advisor of PPC S.A. initially, and subsequently of IPTO S.A., as regards the ownership unbundling of the latter from the former
- Legal advisor of a great pharmaceutical company, one of the leading companies in the domestic branded-generic market, regarding the drafting and negotiation of a series of transaction documents and the monitoring of closing of a USD 562 million worth sale to Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Legal advisor of a leading foreign oil company for the acquisition of a minority stake in a domestic power generating company controlled by an important French group and a domestic group active in the construction sector
- Full legal support to a major international energy group for the setting up and implementation of a joint venture structure with a major oil group for the consolidation of their electricity production and trading activities in Greece
- Legal advisor of a major domestic construction and energy group with extensive international activities, particularly in the Balkans, Northern Africa and the Middle East, regarding its investments in the region through a series of acquisitions and other business transactions
- Legal advisor of an international construction group for the acquisition of the business of a domestic listed construction company in the United Arab Emirates, in cooperation with local legal advisors
- Legal advisor of a potential buyer in the due diligence and bid process for the acquisition of the retail business of a leading international oil company in Greece
- Legal advisor of a major food company in relation to its acquisition by a leading group through a double hostile takeover in the Athens Stock Exchange
- Legal advisor of a clinical research company, regarding the acquisition of one of the leading companies in clinical research organisation in Hungary in cooperation with local legal advisors
- Legal advisor of a major group of companies in the satellite communications sector, for the acquisition of the business in Cyprus and Greece of a provider of satellite communication services to ships
- Provision of full due diligence services and legal support to private investors-buyers in all legal aspects regarding a Leveraged Buy-Out (LBO) of a company developing solar projects in Greece
- Legal advisor of Eurobank in the acquisition of Ergasias Bank, the first hostile takeover in the Athens Stock Exchange