WE PROVIDE SERVICES WHICH COVER THE WHOLE SPECTRUM OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW.
Indicatively, our services cover trademark, patent, industrial designs and utility models registrations and protection both on national and Εuropean as well as international level, drafting and negotiating contracts and license agreements relating to intellectual property rights (assignment, license to use, exploitation licenses). We act for our clients in litigation cases relating to infringement of intellectual property rights. We act for publishing houses, record companies, TV-stations, authors, scriptwriters, other creators and artists.
Various litigations for infringement of patents in the pharmaceutical sector. We act for Greek and multinational entities in litigations on patents and we render consultancy services relevant to patents for medicinal products.
- KLC was the exclusive legal advisor to ATHENS 2004 Olympic Games Organising Committee on intellectual property law issues
- Acting as legal advisor to a leading Greek publishing house (negotiation and drafting of contracts with authors and foreign publishing companies, support in its relations with collective management organisation, etc.); also acting for the said publishing house before courts
- Acting for renowned TV-stations in Greece in litigations relating to intellectual property rights on television programs
- Acting for famous authors, scriptwriters, compositors and other creators and artists in a number of cases
- Acting for a large Greek pharmaceutical company in patent litigation for the invalidation of a patent of a multinational group of pharmaceutical companies
- Acting for a large Greek pharmaceutical company in patent litigation for the invalidation of a supplementary protection certificate (SPC) of a multinational group of pharmaceutical companies
- Acting for a large multinational group of companies in patent litigation relevant to the infringement of a patent against a Swiss multinational group of companies
- Acting for a renowned telecommunications company in a litigation against collective management organisations claiming damages arising from trading of mobile phones
- Acting for a major food and beverages company with regard to intellectual property issues
- Acting for a large food company in litigations relevant to trademarks
- Acting for a trademark owner in a litigation regarding the trade name of a prestigious and historic café-restaurant of Athens